Question: What payment processor do you use?
Answer: For your security – your subscription is processed each month by PayPal.com – one of the largest and most well know payment processors on the internet. (P.S. PayPal is owned by eBay.com)
Question: What is the difference in your types of courses?
|PDF Course Notes
|Printed Course Notes Personal
|Delivery Method||CD||On Site Lecture|
|Questions, Exercises &
|Certification||Successful completion of
|Successful completion of
|1 workshop marked and
|Face to face lecture.
Lecturer interacts during workshops. Ad
hoc questions answered
|Tailoring of Course||No||Yes|
|Cost||$125- $175 per CD||One payment for up to 10
attendees on company site
Question: I am not sure which of your courses to choose?
- OnTrack Funding for Profit is suitable for those establishments – particularly universities that wish to tender for grants.
- OnTrack Bid Management provides in depth training on bid management and assumes some understanding of project management methods. It is suitable for companies that have or require a bid management function.
- OnTrack Winning Solution contains detailed bid management training as well as training in project management methods. Whilst it would not fully train a project manager it provides a good overview for delegates who also wish to provide project solutions as well. It is suitable for small and medium companies or those companies that do not wish to have a dedicated bid management environment. Also suitable for delegates who wish to learn bid management and have no project management experience.
- OnTrack to Writing Winning Proposals is aimed at small to medium sized companies that wish to tender for projects usually under $5m.
- OnTrack to Perfect PQQs© is for those companies how find completing PQQs baffling and/or wish to become a preferred bidder more easily.
- OnTrack Bid ToolKit© is for companies of any size that wish to build up a toolkit of standard documents, tools and replies that will make bidding quicker, more efficient and effective as well as cheaper.