OnTrack Bid Management
Train at your own desk in your own time
This CD based course will provide you with the key bid management skills and several workshops and question sessions and practice with. The last workshop can be marked by The Bid Manager of Biz Guru Services to provide certification. Whether you produce small proposals or large bids this course will guide you to the winning solution.
Learn the Bid Methodology SuperBid – to move you from Wish to Win in a logical and organized way.
Understand how to identify and mitigate risks found lurking in those invitation to tender documents. Ensure that you produce a winning proposal that highlights your companies strengths and hides your weaknesses.
This is the perfect training solution for aspiring and improving bid managers everywhere. The course is delivered on it’s own CD. Delivery is included within the cost.
Consider also our course: OnTrack Winning Solution which provides the basics of project management and how to define the proposed solution to the tendering body.
- What is Bid Management?
- Bid introduction – what is bid management? General overview
- SuperBid overview – introduction to the basics of bid methodology
- SuperBid brings together: Staged processes, Bid reviews, Bid controls, An optimum bid team, and Bid tool kit
- Should we do it?
- Can we do it?
- Cost v Profit v Risk Decisions
- Key Selling Points
- Selling Hooks
- Non Compliance Issues
Bid Risk Management
- Identifying and mitigating these risks: Contractual, Financial, Project, Internal Bid Definition, Key selling points, Selling hooks, Winning bids
- Presenting to win
- What evaluators are looking for
- The war room
- The red team
- The bid factory
This course is aimed at those who are new to bid management or who need an appreciated of the trials of the bid management role. It covers the key areas of proposal risk management, bid presentation, bid collation, bid preparation and bid procedures.
Trainees will be given grounding in bid management methods allowing them to manage small bids from inception to production as well as give them a good appreciation of bid management of larger bids.
All costs are inclusive of delivery. Buy Now at $175